Get verified shareholding information of any private company registered in Singapore.
Companies House maintains a database of over 1.6 million private companies registered in Singapore. Easily purchase information about companies shareholders, directors and capital structure.
1. Choose the company. 2. Buy the report . 3. Receive the report to your inbox.
A complete database of companies registered in Singapore.
Companies House Singapore compiles data from various sources such as government records, public websites, user contributed information, and makes it easily available to anyone around the world.
Verify that a company is operational and holds the required licenses.
- Legal Entity Type
- Find out the current legal entity type and status.
- Registration Date
- Date of company incorporation.
- Principal activities
- Find out principal activities of the company.
Full overview of company’s capital and share allocation.
- Paid-up capital
- The amount of both authorized and issued capital. Number of shares and price per share.
- Share Structure
- Involves ordinary and preference shares.
- List of directors
- List of company's directors and whether they own shares in the company.
- List of shareholders
- A list of company's shareholders and how many shares each of them owns.
- Registered Address
- Appointed Auditor
- Date of last annual general meeting
- Appointment Of Directors
Always up-to-date information about Singapore companies
Once you process an order, we will query information from various sources to ensure that you get the latest information about the company. Here are some of the common use cases for the business profiles ordered from Companies House.
Know your Business (KYB) analysis
Companies House is a KYB partner for many international due diligence firms around the world.
Analyze companies in other Southeast Asian countries
Singapore is a popular jurisdiction for incorporating holding companies that control shares of private companies in other Southeast Asian markets. Companies House lets you dig deeper into actual ownership structures of Southeast Asian companies.
Receiving a financing request from a Singapore company? Our reports help you to verify the company information.